Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Nature Night


As you can see from the pic I just snapped out in the backyard, Christi continues to feel very well and we couldn't be more pleased. I shall get her blood counts checked before school tomorrow and see what kind of news that brings. She's very happy about her Spring Program at school tomorrow night. I'm certain you'll see a picture from it soon! The party planners have informed me that they're not "horsing around" they're making plans for some little girls to get together to celebrate a big milestone - Christi's 9th birthday! We are very blessed!

3 Comments:

At 24/4/06 9:36 PM, Blogger Jan said...

Hi!
I'm SO glad Christi is still feeling well! I'm praying hard for her. I thought of her and the Thomas Team in church on Sunday. The message was to "expect the unexpected". Matthew 19:26 ~ but with God all things are possible. We are to expect the unexpected because miracles happen all the time. My thoughts immediately went to Christi and the miracle of her life. She is so amazing!
I can't wait to see pictures from her spring program.
Love, Hugs and Prayers,
Jan

 
At 24/4/06 10:48 PM, Blogger Frapper said...

I'm so glad that Christi's feeling well and anticipating her 9th birthday! I hope she continues to feel well; it's so nice to hear she's enjoying herself.

 
At 25/4/06 4:04 PM, Blogger thonmom06 said...

Hello Thomas Team! Happy Tuesday! Christi, have fun tonight and know I'll be thinking of you at your Spring Program. Didn't want to forget to tell you that!

We were away for the most part of the weekend...Victor's family is of the Orthodox faith so we were in Lansford celebrating Easter this past weekend. Yesterday was our Meghan's 21st birthday so we drove out to Penn State afer work yesterday (oh heavens, we are getting much to old for that 3 hr one way trip in one day!!) to take Meghan out for a special dinner. I also made a birthday cake and we celebrated back at her apartment with all of her friends after dinner. Michele drove out to Penn State from Bloomsburg on Sunday night to take Meghan out at midnight. She said they all behaved and had such a fun time. Meghan had to get up on the stage with the band while they played "Today Is Your Birthday"! Wish I could have been a ladybug on the wall! : )

I just get goosebumps reading the updates and seeing all of the beautiful pictures. So glad you are having fun and enjoying your time at home together. And I just love Chrishayla - the name you've created for when you play games. You girls make me smile! Thanks!

Have a wonderful evening and can't wait to hear of the upcoming adventures! love, Sylvia xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home