Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Tuesday, October 22, 2013


The ABC news reporter and producer flew in from Los Angeles & NYC and drove to our home.  They were so kind and sweet!  Our interview lasted just about an hour late this afternoon and we all three had a ball.  I wasn't going to let them see me cry on national TV and I made it; I won't say I didn't tear up talking about Christi, but I fought through it and did ok! I think they wanted me to say I was a victim or something, but I really don't feel that way.  I do feel terrible that Hope Jackson lied to and scammed many kind and loving people (famous and regulars) with Christi's picture and story over many years pretending to be me; however, I don't hold any hard feelings.  We've moved on with our lives, and have tried to turn away from sad times - exactly as we think Christi would want us to do!  

It is a shame not everyone in this world is a good person, but the good people far outweigh the bad.  The ABC folks showed us two of the video clips of the reporter with Hope Jackson from her interview this summer.  Now we cannot fathom why in the world she would go on national TV and admit all of the horrific stuff she did (or at least what has been dug up - without a doubt there is A LOT more), but she really did meet with them in her mobile home and we watched the clips.  Shocking!  My gut feeling is she's an adult who needs a lot of attention and as a result her personal and professional life have suffered horribly and will continue to do so until she cleans up her act.  I also strongly believe she will continue to do her antics and tell her lies.  

My heart breaks for her poor son and daughter as she even involved them in some of her many scams.  Sickening.  May God bless and forgive Hope; I certainly have!  

They told us they are planning to run this episode right after the CMA awards in 15 days on Wednesday, November 6th because she scammed Brad Paisley and his wife, Kim, and Brad is again hosting this year's awards on ABC.  

1 Comments:

At 23/10/13 5:52 AM, Blogger Amy K said...

Your words alone show how Christ-centered and gracious a family you are.
We'll be watching.
God's Blessings to you all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home