Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Former Photos from Philly

We're not able to post any current photos of Christi until I return with my camera phone in a few days; however, since I'm once again having big "missing and worrying about Christi moments" I'll post pics that my awesome Aunt Marty emailed me today.

Shayla is having a friend over tonight so she is busy cleaning her room. (Shayne if you happen to read this you know that's code for what I'm doing next! Gotta love her!)

(Rolling out the gingerbread dough for the "Easterbread House" which is still on display at the Ronald House)
(A quiet moment with Great Aunt Marty)
(Christi wanted to make lemonade for the Ronald families so she made it and then served it.)

1 Comments:

At 1/4/06 9:14 PM, Blogger HeatherB said...

Sweet Christi,

You are extra kind and extra loving to want to do something kind for others! I'm sure the Ronald Families LOVED your lemonade.

Angela- I'm so sorry to hear that Christi is having some back and ankle pain. I'll pray it's nothing too. I LOVE that baby picture of her, it's adorable.

Lots of love- tons of prayers,
Heather

 

Post a Comment

<< Home