Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Hello from the ER at CHOP


It's been a long morning with a lot of vomitting. (I think from her typical morning carsickness - even experienced on the train today.) We're still in the ER and waiting for her platelet transfusion then we'll be free to go back to Ronald. I'm really hoping to catch their 2:20 shuttle, but we'll see. She is NOT feeling well at all and it'll be a miserable taxi ride to the house, or a long wait until their next run at 5:20 if we don't make it. Blood counts this morning: white .3, platelets 14, hemigloban 9.2. Hopefully, the platelets will make her feel better. She devoured her American Girl magazine, but that's all she's been up for today. She hasn't been able to eat or drink anything.

2 Comments:

At 29/4/06 3:06 PM, Blogger HeatherB said...

Oh poor sweet Christi, I'm sorry she's not feeling well.

I hope the transfussion helps perk her up a bit.

I'm glad to read (and will be praying for it to be so) that you can fly home with Eden's family.

Hugs and kisses to you both.

Lots of love, tons of prayers,
Heather

 
At 29/4/06 7:03 PM, Blogger Candy said...

I hope that the platelets perked Christi right up and that she's feeling better this evening. My prayers are with you as always. I will also keep Eden in my prayers...I'm on my way over to her website right now:) Big hugs!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home