Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day; Happy 16th Birthday in Heaven Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all moms today regardless of where your children are!

Happy 16th Birthday in Heaven, sweet Christi! I love and miss you so much, wonder what you would be like now, if only you had lived. Today's Mother's Day is particularly painful since it is also your 16th birthday and you're not here with us. I long to hear your beautiful giggle! Missing you so much, mom

7 Comments:

At 12/5/13 9:18 AM, Blogger Love Being A Nonny said...

Your precious Christi is not forgotten. I love how you make sure her memory lives on. My bets are on Shayla naming her baby girl in your girl's honor one day.

 
At 12/5/13 7:51 PM, Blogger trish said...

You have been in my prayers. I'm a long time Christi follower. I lost my mom in October and this was the hardest day. Then I looked at my kids and thanked god I have them. God bless
Trish

 
At 12/5/13 9:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy 16th birthday beautiful Christi. Thinking of you today, as I know are many others around the world. You touched so many lives. And happy Mother's Day to you, Angela- an amazing, loving mother if ever there was one. My thoughts are with the whole Thomas team today.

 
At 12/5/13 9:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy 16th birthday beautiful Christi. Thinking of you today, as I know are many others around the world. You touched so many lives. And happy Mother's Day to you, Angela- an amazing, loving mother if ever there was one. My thoughts are with the whole Thomas team today.

 
At 12/5/13 9:28 PM, Blogger Anna said...

We miss you Christi- hope your birthday in heaven is spectacular!

 
At 12/5/13 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's day Angela. I think of your beautiful Christi often <3

 
At 24/6/13 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Angela, Shayne and Shayla - It has been too long since I stopped by Christi's blog. Every time I "drop in" I am so amazed at all each of you do, how beautiful and truly awesome Shayla is, and the special touches you share of your adventures, commissioned painting, etc. It is always a happy visit to come to the blog -- and Christi is never far from my thoughts. It seems like both a very long time ago and just yesterday that I "found" Christi and each of you on MACS -- Wishing each of you a happily adventuresome summer, and I am quite certain that Christi is orchestrating some of your adventures! Hugs Shayne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home