Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Love for Laura

Thank you, prayer warriors! The problems with Laura's blood pressure are improved and she is doing much better now.

It was brought to my attention that I do have the zip code wrong on the blog. If anyone is sending a card to Christi the correct zip should be: 44861. (I'm certain Eric will change it soon.) THANK YOU!

1 Comments:

At 9/5/06 7:47 PM, Blogger Candy said...

Uh oh! I thought MY address list was wrong so I changed the zip on Christi's b-day package to 816. Come to think of it, I also used the same zip on Shayla's goodies. I'm sure they'll make it there...eventually:)

Tell Miss Shayla that I changed my mind the first time I went to the mall to get my ears pierced too - and I was 12! Her ears look cute naked anyway:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home