Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Packing


OK so I thought I would have all day Sat. to pack my stuff for my 10 day "vacation", but I can handle getting it around in a couple hours. Packing clothes for the three girls in the family, uh well, let's just hope they come from the right closet, let alone match....

Now what do I pack to keep Christi comfortable and entertained for 7 days in the hospital?? 6 pillows-check, all the stuffed animals from her bed-check, board games she got for her birthday-check, cat-errr uhhh I think it loaded itself in the van.

Shayne

3 Comments:

At 18/5/06 10:50 PM, Blogger thonmom06 said...

awwwww...please drive safe. We'll be praying for all of the Guardian Angels to ride with you.

 
At 19/5/06 12:03 AM, Blogger nikki the red said...

what kind of books does she like? i would love to send some to the hospital!

 
At 19/5/06 8:00 AM, Blogger HeatherB said...

Drive safely Shayne, praying for safe travels for you and Shayla.

I'm sure both Christi and Angela will be delighted to see Daddy and Shayla.

Much Love- many prayers,
Heather

 

Post a Comment

<< Home