Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Wacky Wednesday


Our school is having "Wacky Wednesday" today. The girls were really into it, selecting their own clothing.

After school we'll stop by and pick up Grandma Nee Nee to get started on the "Pony Express" mode of getting Christi and I to the airport. Nee Nee will drive us to Aunt Marty's. Aunt Marty will drive us to Columbus where there will be a special surprise waiting for Christi! (Hint: We love our COSI friends and they're fun and crazy when they're off work too!) Later, our COSI friends will drop us off at the airport hotel where we spend a short (Have to be at tha airport before 4:30 AM Thursday) night.

Mom, I'll ask Shayne to post Dale's Angel Flight tail number and that website Rich and Andrea shared with us so you can track our flight home from Philly late Thursday afternoon. (Mr. Grant is driving us to the special airport to meet Mr. Warren.)

PS: Christi continues to feel very well. She attended one hour of jazz followed by one hour of ballet and 15 minutes of pointe work last night - Praise the Lord!

2 Comments:

At 17/5/06 7:25 PM, Blogger thonmom06 said...

I LOVE IT! Wacky Wednesday! It was like that at my work today, but I think you probably had more fun girls! : ) I have a funny story to tell you...when Meghan was in nursery school they had "Backwards Day"...they were to wear their clothing backwards, they did the entire format of their day BACKWARDS. Well, my dear Meghan is not one for change AT ALL...never was, never will be! She woke up that morning and I was explaining that we'd put on her clothing backwards...I was giggling, explaining the fun day. Well she got SO ANGRY! "I NEVER HEARD ANYTHING SO STUPID(not a word I allowed to be said!)AND I AM NOT GOING TO SCHOOL TODAY" Oh boy! She wore her clothing the normal way and I talked her in to going to school but she REFUSED to participate. I love our Meghan dearly, and would not trade her for the world, but she is definitely Taurus the bull! heheheehee! I will never forget that day....and she never did either!

Will be praying for your safe travels, for those helping with transportation, for caregivers back in Tiffin, for those who will be caring for Christi's medical needs, and most especially for you, Angela and Shayne. God bless and may tomorrow be filled with miracles. much love, sylvia xoxo

 
At 17/5/06 8:15 PM, Blogger HeatherB said...

Great, great, great living fun pictures! Thank you for sharing them!! Christi looks great and Shayla adorable in her wacky Wed clothing! Too, too cute!!

Prayers for an easy flight, and a report at CHOP that allows Christi to begin this clinical trial as planned.

I love you all dearly!!

Much love, many prayers forever and always,
Heather

 

Post a Comment

<< Home