Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Friday, May 19, 2006

They have a ride!



Thanks Jane for picking up the girls on Sunday. Shayla will surely keep you hopping with conversation.

As you can see Christi and Angela are keeping busy in Philly today. She is feeling great so we are going to find something fun to do this weekend.



1 Comments:

At 19/5/06 8:33 PM, Blogger thonmom06 said...

Hello Thomas Team! So...Michele left yesterday to drive up to Connecticut as our cousin needed someone to watch her five daughters! : ) Michele left her beta fish Coconut behind with me. I'm about as good with fish as I am with plants. She put his little container right next to the computer so that I wouldn't forget to feed him (ME forget???!!). I'm sitting here answering e-mails and Coconut starts going CRAZY!... swimming in circles and splashing around.....what the heck! Guess what it was.....at least I think I figured it out....the red beam from the mouse! Oh dear...I sure hope Michele comes home tomorrow to Coconut still swimming! : ) I wore him/her (?) out! Coconut is sort of just resting at the bottom of the bowl right now. Yes, Coconut is still breathing! hehehehee!!!

So how are the girls doing tonight? Anxiously awaiting the arrival of the other half I'm sure. Just love the picture dad posted of the back of the van!

I'm hoping that I get to see you on Sunday! xoxox love, sylvia

(Angela, it really IS in our back yard!!!...honest!!!!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home