Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Final Day at the Ritz


"The Little Mermaid" (2006), age 9.






"Sleeping Beauty" (2005) Christi-2nd from left, with shades, age 8.


"The Jungle Book" (2004) Christi-far left, waving, age 7.





The Missola Children's Theatre is traveling all over the world this summer in 40 different units- teaching approximately 75,000 children! The girls had a fabulous week and Shayne and I continue to marvel at the little miracle girl who continues to feel tremendous. She was all smiles on stage again this afternoon! I'll email a video clip to Eric and let you know when he's able to put it on her main website so you can see the "Rising Star" in action.

Shayne and I haven't had a night alone since December. Tonight we're heading out to a murder mystery dinner in Fremont at the home our our country's 19th President- Rutherfurd B. Hayes. We'll let you know if we solve the crime!

While waiting for Aunt Marty & Uncle Jeff to come and pick up the girls for the night, I thought I'd post a few pics of Christi's previous years at Ritz Camp. The chances that she was home and feeling well, making her able to participate would never have happened without divine intervention. Thank you everyone!! What a blessing!

3 Comments:

At 17/6/06 10:04 PM, Blogger HeatherB said...

WOW Christi looks like she's having soo much fun at the Ritz! What a doll! :)

I hope you and Shayne were able to enjoy your night together.

I praise God for Christi feeling so well.

Much, much love and continued prayers,
Heather

 
At 17/6/06 10:33 PM, Blogger thonmom06 said...

Hope you both have a very enjoyable evening together! Much deserved.

We just returned from our great aunt Marie and uncle Herman's 75th wedding anniversary....it was WONDERFUL!! Even our local news featured them this evening! I'll share pics with you once Victor downloads them.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY SHAYNE!

love, sylvia

 
At 17/6/06 11:24 PM, Blogger Jennifer Lehmann said...

Christi looks so cute in that sea scout outfit. My favorite line had to be the one Christi had when they were soldiers. But of course I won't quote it in fear of reciting it all wrong...I know she'd correct me!

I'm glad she continues to feel so well. What a blessing. I hope you and Shayne solved that mystery.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home