Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Christi's Recital History

IT WAS A LOVELY, EMOTIONAL AND BLESSED EVENING! I'M CERTAIN I'LL HAVE MANY MORE PHOTOS TO SHARE TOMORROW! THANK YOU TO BOB & MARY JO MURRAY AND ALL OF THE DANCE UNLIMITED FAMILIES FOR LOVING CHRISTI!! (Christi so happily said to me last night, "Mom the teacher said everyone in both of my classes should not wear their ribbons around their buns, but around their heads so they'll look like me I was so happy." I said, "That's great, honey," turned my back to her and the tears poured out. What thoughtful and considerate people. Thank you!

5 yrs. old (2002, weeks before diagnosis)

6 yrs old. (2003- spent the year in treatment in Ohio & in NYC, not able to dance)

7 yrs. old (2004)

8 yrs. old (2005)













9 yrs. old (2006, missed 1/2 the year's classes, but still permitted to dance- weeks after having her harshest chemo cocktail yet. THANK YOU, DANCE UNLIMITED!)

5 Comments:

At 10/6/06 10:23 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

It took me 20 min to read the few lines written for the tears in my eyes. Tears of joy that Sweet Christi was able to dance last night. I feel as i am sure you do the need to cram an entire life into every day for Eden. Christi is so very lucky to have been born to both of you and for all the wonderful people that have come into her life!

All our love!

Lisa (www.edenadams.com)

 
At 10/6/06 10:24 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

It took me 20 min to read the few lines written for the tears in my eyes. Tears of joy that Sweet Christi was able to dance last night. I feel as i am sure you do the need to cram an entire life into every day for Eden. Christi is so very lucky to have been born to both of you and for all the wonderful people that have come into her life!

All our love!

Lisa (www.edenadams.com)

 
At 10/6/06 10:55 PM, Blogger thonmom06 said...

BEAUTIFUL!

WE HOPE! WE BELIEVE!
MIRACLES HAPPEN!

THANK YOU GOD!


Sleep tight Thomas Team!
love, sylvia

 
At 11/6/06 7:15 AM, Blogger HeatherB said...

BEAUTIFUL!! What beautiful pictures, what a beautiful little girl!

What joy to see pictures of her dancing on stage.

I'm thrilled she was able to dance!

Thank you for sharing the pictures!

Much, much love and prayers as always!!

Love you all!!

Heather

 
At 12/6/06 11:37 AM, Blogger nikki the red said...

Thank you for sharing those yearly dance recital pictures! Those will be great for the girls to go back & look at when they're older!! BOTH of them!! I still get a kick out of seeing my old ones!

Thank you for sharing those with us all! Prayers are still going Christi's way!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home