Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Washington DC (Spring Break) March 2008

1 Comments:

At 1/4/08 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't know me, but I have been a reader of your page for about a year. I found it by mistake when I was googling Make A Wish Japan, as my daughter was given a Wish Trip to Tokyo in Nov of 2006. We even had the same guide, Katsu Oshima. I felt a connection to your family because of it.

We were in DC this past weekend for the Cherry Blossom festival, so when I saw on your blog that your family was there as well, it prompted me to write.

I am so sorry for the loss of your beutiful daughter. While I live in fear of a similar tragedy with my own child, I still cannot comprehend the loss. Your family is source of strength and inspiration for me. Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home