Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Saturday, November 01, 2008

for Lisa D.

Here's the picture you asked for, lol! Check out my costume.....I'm the "mom" who played a vital role, wink, by carrying the flashlight AND "Phantom of the Opera" music secretly in that pumpkin basket. The music was really fun, but then later Shayla said she was tired of it and asked me to shut it off and save the batteries. Ironically, Lisa, I told myself that the smaller orb in the picture of Shayne showing Shayla his old house was my dad too! Out of all of our trick or treat pictures, it's the only photo where there are orbs. Have a great weekend!

PS: Shayla already has her costume idea for next year. She told us she wants to be Cleopatra. Shayne whispered to me, "Great, I'll probably have to be the Pharaoh." I said, "Nah, probably a camel so she won't have to walk from door to door."

This is one of my favorite "Baby Christi" photos, October 1997 (5 months old)

3 Comments:

At 1/11/08 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely pics angela ! i cant believe that shayla has picked the costume for next year talk about planning in advance !!!! hope you all had a good time and that christi was having a wicked time trick or treating in heaven !! - Amber xxx

 
At 1/11/08 3:22 PM, Blogger Jan said...

Hi!
So glad you had fun trick or treating! Silly me...I looked at the first picture and thought...WOW...Shayla got her hair cut, even though I had read she would be wearing Christi's wig. Shayla, you looked gorgeous and Dad, what a handsome phantom, BUT the most original costume goes to Mom! Very appropriate to dress as the "SUPER" Mom you truly are!

Love you guys!
Jan in DE

 
At 1/11/08 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well there you are, Angela! And, don't discount the importance of the "flashlight holder", it is quite the vital role on Halloween night! ;)
My niece Kelsey was Cleopatra one year -- if you're interested, I could see if she still has the costume, to give to Shayla. It was gorgeous! I'm afraid I can't help out with Shayne's camel costume though! lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home