Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

The Dig

While I got to go to lunch with a favorite teacher of ours, Mr. Paul Jones (that amazing man who also subbed for me when Christi was so sick and I was in Philly with her), Shayne got to chaperone Shayla's field trip today.

She went with her HEIGHTS class to participate in an archaeological dig of the Johnson's Island Civil War Prison. They both had an amazing time. (I think they're pretty tired too.)
I'm so glad she got to go as learn so much. Her class had twice been to Heidelberg to meet with the professor in preparation for this experience. (And I KNOW Christi would have absolutely loved it too!) COOL STUFF!

1 Comments:

At 6/5/10 4:10 PM, Blogger Olivia said...

That dig sounds awesome! Shayla, you'll have to tell me all about it when I see you in June!

Olivia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home