Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Sunday, January 02, 2011

Happy 2011


Happy 2011! It was a new experience for us. Shayla (nor Christi) had ever had a slumber party before and I'm happy to report that we survived Shayla's New Year’s Eve slumber party! (Whew, it was close – hee hee. Picture attached, Shayla – far right in pink. After the chocolate fountain "festivities" and running around outside in the 50 degree temps and the mud, the middle schoolers all had to change into Shayla’s clothes – What a hoot!)


I’m now ready to begin the spring semester, one more week to wait though! At least I get to share my "Love of Literacy" with a HS and MS Faculty tomorrow for their "Wavier Day". I have some great sessions planned. I hope they learn a ton and enjoy it; I've absolutely loved my weekly work with their teachers and administrators this year! May your 2011 be filled with an abundance of happiness, peace and good health!

4 Comments:

At 2/1/11 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Thomas Team! I love you guys. So nice to see you had a good christmas and wishing you every joy and blessing in 2011! x

 
At 2/1/11 6:32 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Happy New Year!

 
At 3/1/11 4:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we miss christi so much.

loving the christi stories.

 
At 7/1/11 3:18 AM, Blogger Sammie Ryan said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR THOMAS TEAM !
Hope 2011 is a happy and healthy year for you all.

Shayla's slumber party looked like so much fun...and i love the chocolate fountain !

My very best wishes to you all.

Love Sam (Ireland)xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home