Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Sunday, January 09, 2011

One Last Holiday Blast

New pic (very bottom) just for you, Lisa D., after reading your post.
Out of all of the weekend pictures, one orb appeared - and I love it! Oh, Christi loved her daddy! In this picture, Shayne just paid for Shayla's new bike. (Orb on his chest)




I head back to work tomorrow (and quite frankly I'm soooooo excited and truly can't wait!). Over the weekend, we went to visit our sweet friends, Eric (Webby) and Alicia. Shayla got a new bike, and got to enjoy both downhill and cross country skiing. She also enjoyed cooking with Mrs. Cook.



Mom and dad - check out my new photos! I used some of your Christmas money to buy myself a new camera - THANK YOU!









Of course notice that one of the Cook's sweet "Golden's" made it in this picture - just a bit. Shayla feel asleep cuddled up with Ryder last night, precious. This morning he work her up by jumping on her bed and licking her face - she loved it.


Each time she fell while cross country skiing, (which was often) Eric would say, "Go help her, Ryder!" and the doggie would go over and lick her face. She giggled and giggled and giggled!

4 Comments:

At 9/1/11 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I saw that first photo Angela, I was looking closely to find the orb and when I saw the guy to Shane's left I thought "gee, that guy looks like 'Webby'". HA! When I got to the final photo I was disappointed I couldn't see the dog!!! I remember they had a golden (and I LOVE goldens!) Looks like you've had a wonderful time with the Cooks, and I wish you a fantastic semester! I'm sure it will be great!

 
At 9/1/11 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love seeing the orb close to Shayne's heart, so precious. Always loving and missing your sweet girl! Shayla's new bike looks great and I can tell you all had a nice time with the Cook family. I'd love to skii one day but I need to see snow first. I live in Florida, no snow in sight around here :)

Seeing the dogs made me think of your furry family members. How are Buttercup and Buckeye doing? Haven't heard them mentioned lately!

 
At 10/1/11 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angela!!! BIG smiles here! There's the pretty girl (or is is the handsome boy?!) Thanks so much for that fun photo post -- looks like shes/he's having as much fun as Shayla and Webby are! I know our golden LOVED the snow when we lived in the northeast...fun memories, thanks for the photo -- I sure miss owning a golden, there's truly NO other breed like them! <3

 
At 11/1/11 3:25 PM, Blogger Sammie Ryan said...

Hi Thomas Team.

So glad your last holiday day was such fun.
Great to see the orb in the picture.

Take care.

Love Sam (Ireland)xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home