Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Fluffy (20th Wedding Anniversary)

Fluffy! That was Shayla's response when I pulled up this picture my mom emailed me last night to say, "Happy 20th Wedding Anniversary!" I showed it to Shayla and she said, "You look the same just fluffy back then. The births of our two daughters, our wedding day and my graduation from Ohio State - truly the highlights of my life and the best decisions I ever made. Shayne wished me a Happy 20th today and said it's been the best 20 years of his life. I told him I hoped we are blessed with 20 more years together. He is a wonderful husband! When we set out on this journey together 20 years ago today, little did we know the ups and downs we would encounter, but I think there was no doubt in our minds about our deep love for each other. We have been richly blessed!

5 Comments:

At 30/11/11 4:46 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Happy anniversary! Here's to 20 more years!

 
At 30/11/11 7:36 PM, Anonymous stacy said...

we miss hearing Christi stories and all about Christi.

I know you are really busy but would you consider posting a memory about Christi every once in a while? Like funny stories, or anything! She was/IS so beautiful and inspiring!

 
At 30/11/11 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 20th Anniversary!!! I wish you 40 more years of wedded bliss. We have had several couples celebrate this milestone here in SW Ontario! You both look so happy, then & now. Keep up the good work, 'fluffy'. ;-)
Mary Lou Thomson

 
At 1/12/11 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 20th wedding anniversary to you both! You truly are a beautiful couple who are blessed to have found each other. May God bless you with 20 more years and beyond!

Kathryn C.

 
At 1/12/11 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Belated wedding anniversary! Although I don't know you, can I just say you and Shayne are one of the cutest couples! You have been through a lot together I am sure, here's to the next 20 years! X

 

Post a Comment

<< Home