Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Olivia's 5th Christi Thomas Run

That amazing Olivia was at it again! Despite her own challenges, she was out there running to raise money for Kids Cancer Crusade today and we are so grateful to have a beautiful friend. THANKS, Olivia!

She wrote:

Dear Friends,

Today was the 5th Annual Christi Thomas Memorial Run. I can't say I did as well as I would like-- the severe humidity and my nagging back injury-- made that a little difficult, but with your incredibly generous help, I was able to raise $1,145 to date for Kids Cancer Crusade in honor of the ever amazing Christi Thomas. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Because of you, KCC can continue to send care packages to children with cancer, support their families, hold events for the children and their families to come together and just have fun, honor the many children that have lost their battles, and raise awareness for this important cause. Because of you, we can continue to honor Christi's legacy.

Thank you.

Love & hugs,
Olivia

PS- There is still plenty of time to donate, if you would like: http://www.active.com/donate/christirun2011

Thank you!

2 Comments:

At 26/9/11 7:37 AM, Blogger Olivia said...

Angela, Shayne and Shayla,

I love you so much. Thank you for sharing Christi with me and for letting me do this run in her honor!

Loads of love,
Olivia

 
At 1/9/12 3:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hello,
I just wanted you to know that I have made your Childhood Cancer Awareness graphic my FB profile pic. The butterfly figures prominently in our story.

I'm very sorry we have had to go down this path.

Take care,
Roger Reynolds (CJ's Daddy)
www.CJSTUF.org

 

Post a Comment

<< Home