Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Thursday, December 08, 2011

Shayla's Christmas Band Concert

Love, love, LOVE the "orb" on my jacket! RIP, sweet Christi!

How nice to have Shayla's grandparents with her at the band concert!

Thanks to my awesome mom for taking the pictures for me!

1 Comments:

At 6/1/12 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh goodness! Shay you are absolutely beautiful :) You are growing up so fast. What a beautiful young lady. You're all looking great. I haven't checked in for a while (sorry), but sweet Christi was on my mind...so I did some "catching" up on your family. You look great and things continue to be good for you :) YAY!
Amy Brown
Gleason, WI

 

Post a Comment

<< Home