Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Angel-versary Day - Miss You, Christi!

Christine Shayna Thomas (May 12, 1997 - September 19, 2006) Until we are with you again, fly, Christi, fly! We love and miss you to the moon and back!  Thank you for teaching us so much throughout your short life here on earth.  We are better people because of you!

I don't even know the kind person who made this video of Christi's little life, but THANK YOU!  (Click on the pink/red wording to view it.) Youtube "The Legacy of Christi Thomas"

Thanks, everyone, for loving Christi too and for giving us tremendous support during her four year and one week battle with the beast of neuroblastoma (and for helping us try to pick up the pieces without her). We will forever be grateful! While we are not worthy of your love, Christi was. Thank you!

With gratitude on this very sad day,
Angela

(Pictures: Ceadar Point, ready to ride the Raptor and fun with Traci in Columbus at a little "birthday party" on our way to the airport to get back to CHOP)

6 Comments:

At 19/9/12 9:21 AM, Blogger MaryH said...

Will always remember sweet Chrissy and her fight and her bravery and her tender heart. Dance free and happy - do your wings grow each year, Chrissy? They should!

 
At 19/9/12 10:56 AM, Anonymous Amber said...

We miss you, sweet Christi! You were truly one of a kind...an inspiration and a hero. If I ever feel as though life has handed me lemons, I think of Christi and her strength and then choose to make lemonade (like she did)! I still struggle to believe that she was only 9, I know it's cliche, but Christi really was wise beyond her years & so amazing! I find today so sad as I know Christi would've only continued to blossom into a fabulous young lady if she'd been able to stay. Angela, Shayne & Shayla...I'm sending you all the love & strength I have to offer today and everyday, you are all incredible people (don't you ever forget that)! - Amber xxx

 
At 19/9/12 5:27 PM, Anonymous Miyuki said...

Dear Angel Christi,

You are loved and missed.
You live in my heart forever!

Love,
Miyuki

 
At 19/9/12 6:01 PM, Blogger Anna said...

You are missed sweet child!

Thinking of you Angela, Shayne and Shayla :)

 
At 21/9/12 1:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My sister passed away yesterday, 9/19. I hope Christi welcomed her with a warm smile. I know my parents did. :)

 
At 30/9/12 9:16 PM, Blogger Olivia said...

I think about Christi all of the time, Angela. Huge, huge, huge hugs!

Love you!
Olivia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home