Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter Blessings

I continue to marvel and to be in complete awe at this amazing child currently feeling so well and thoroughly enjoying life. Countless times today I found myself thinking about our fellow cancer friends who are no longer able to watch their precious children run, play and hunt for Easter eggs. Life can be so unfair.

My Aunt Mary provided a fabulous meal and her traditional egg hunt. Next to catching up with my beautiful cousins on a beautiful day was taking Christi, Shelby and Shayla for a walk around New Washington and listening to their chatters. (Christi hasn't complained one time of any leg pain today - Praise Him!!)

I already have a pit in my stomach about leaving Shayla in a few days, but I shall try to put that out of my mind. The girls have asked to go to the library tomorrow for our last day of Spring Break so that is what we will do. (Sorry about THREE updates today. I just feel like we've received an Easter miracle and I'm currently filled with joy and gratitude.)

4 Comments:

At 16/4/06 8:00 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

I am so happy to hear her leg is feeling better! Happy Easter to you all!

Sending our love from Columbus!

Lisa Adams (mom of Eden)
WWW.edenadams.com

 
At 16/4/06 10:01 PM, Blogger HeatherB said...

I'm THRILLED to read 3 updates in one day full of joy and blessings this Easter.

I praise HIM for her currently feeling so well! I love seeing the pictures of her enjoying life.

I love your little gal and all of you dearly!

WIth love and prayers,
Heather

 
At 16/4/06 11:35 PM, Blogger Frapper said...

I'm so glad that you are all had such a wonderful Easter day. It's great that Christi was feeling so good and had no complaints of leg pain. I wish you all another great day tomorrow.

 
At 17/4/06 8:12 PM, Blogger Melinda Auld said...

Don't apologise for the three updates - you could post TEN updates a day and we wouldn't mind!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home