Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Back in the Buckeye State

Or should this be titled, "Back with Buckeye"? Buckeye is curled up sleeping beside Christi, Shayne's still up and is off at work, Shayla's busy playing with some new toys Christi brought home hours ago and the laundry is in the machine; therefore, I'll post some pics Shayne downloaded last night.
(Calling Grandma)
(Spa Treatment by Aunt V!)
(Christi Cuts Aunt V's Hair)
(Thank You, Dave & Sharyn Kerschner!)
(In Pursuit of the Perfect Book)
(A Bookstore with a Cat, Wow!!)
(Cuddle Time with Aunt Vaunie)
(Service by the Best - Daddy!)
(Awesome Box Seats at the Philadelphia Flyers Game)
(Thomas team at Wicked)
(Shopping Sisters - Please Touch Museum)
(Instant Messaging and Webcamming with great school friends)
(Teasing Her Mother)

4 Comments:

At 8/4/06 9:35 AM, Blogger Candy said...

I'm so glad that I hopped online before starting my day (I'm lazy this morning) because now I'll have a smile on my face all day long! Wonderful pictures and wonderful news...so happy to hear that The Thomas Team is together again under one roof. Praise God!!

Big hugs from Candy Belanger

PS: Easter goodies are on the way to the girls as of this morning - I sent them to your PO Box:)

 
At 8/4/06 1:01 PM, Blogger thonmom06 said...

THANK YOU GUARDIAN ANGELS FOR GETTING THE PHILLY CREW HOME SAFE AND SOUND BACK HOME TO THE BUCKEYE STATE!

Greetings Thomas Team! Happy Saturday! Do you believe we are having snow here right now?? We're about 1 hr north of Philly, so I'm hoping you escaped this stuff on your travels. I just returned home from taking my three dear little friends Luke, Alexis, and Isabella to see the play Hercules put on by the senior theatre students at DeSales University. The children loved it! But, I must say, I'm exhausted! And they were angels... but I quickly had to remember to open all eyes around my head! : ) They are quick! Not sure if you're coming back to Philly, but if you are, and Christi, if you like plays, DeSales does a wonderful job and will have a few going on for their summer theatre...I could come pick you up along with whoever is with you....now it most probably would not beat WICKED, but they are good and many of their students move on to performing in the big city.

I'd like to ask everyone to pray for my little friend Luke...he will be having scans in the next couple weeks to check the status of his brain tumor. www.lukeronco.com He's an amazing young man....and Christi, here are the jokes he told me today....

What did the dirt say to the umbrella?

IF THIS KEEPS UP I'M MUD!

Why does a giraffe eat so little?

BECAUSE A LITTLE GOES A LOO0NNNNGGG WAY!


Enjoy today! love, Sylvia xoxo

 
At 8/4/06 1:20 PM, Blogger HeatherB said...

What Gorgeous pictures!! Oh how I love to see her smile. She's soo beautiful both inside and out!!

I'm so glad your family is reunited now- what a wonderful thing.

I'll be praying that the final report shows improvment in the liver lessions after all. I'm thankful they are no worse.

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy every single minute of having your whole family together as I know you will.

I love you all dearly! You are never far from my thoughts or prayers!

With all my love and prayers forever and always,
Heather

 
At 8/4/06 5:00 PM, Blogger HeatherB said...

What simply GORGEOUS pictures! I love them all! Christi looks beautiful and always!

I'm so glad the 4 of you are all together again. I'll bet Shayla was thrilled to see Christi and Daddy again (not to mention how Happy and thrilled Mommy must have been).

I'm sorry that the scan didn't show improvement in the liver, but Praise God for "no change" instead of progression. I'll be praying that the offical report might show improvement.

I love you all dearly! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy- as I know you will your time together. Give the girls each a big hug and kiss from me!

Lots of love, tons of prayers,
Heather

 

Post a Comment

<< Home