Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Angel Lexie

Over the past (almost) four years of writing, I've tried not to say that things are unfair as I know life is not fair and MANY have it much worse than we do; however, learning of Lexie's death at the tender age of six leaves me with no other words. This disease is so unfair! May God bless and comfort Lexie's family, especially her six year old twin sister. Condolences can be posted at: http://www.caringbridge.org/me/lexie/

2 Comments:

At 28/6/06 1:40 PM, Blogger nikki the red said...

my heart goes out to benny & lexie's families and friends.

christi is still a fighter and a child of God! her fight isn't over yet!! she still has too much to teach us!!

 
At 28/6/06 7:29 PM, Blogger HeatherB said...

My heart is sad once again with you over the loss of another child FAR too soon!! Unfair is RIGHT! Terribly, horribly, unexplicably unfair!

My prayers are with sweet Lexie's family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home