Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Photos from Philly

It's nice to all be together back in our own home! Here are the pics I promised:

A tough time waking up from anestesia yesterday.
An incredible treat after a very rough morning (Thank you UPenn Animal Hospital friends)!








CHOP on top! (Christi in the atrium at Children's)
A happy UPenn squirrel eating a cheese puff. "Christi, you made it happy," I said. "Mom, wouldn't you be happy eating a cheese puff the size of your leg?" she responded back with her giggle.
Dr. Maris literally pulled Christi to his office today as she was teasing him and didn't want to stop playing "Guess Who" (a board game). I heard giggling all the way down the hall, but never dreamed Dr. Maris would be pulling her (still in her chair)into his office laughing himself. What a hoot! What a team!

3 Comments:

At 20/7/06 5:13 AM, Blogger thonmom06 said...

Good morning Thomas Team! Ahhhhh... to all be under one roof! I hope you all had sweet dreams last night. Christi, I LOVE the pictures! I always get so excited when mom and dad post the pics. The picture of that kitty cat....so very precious... looks like he/she was hooked up to some sort of TENS unit for stimulation...and look how comfortable he/she was with you there! When Michele and I went on our 4 mi walk last night was saw the tiniest baby bunny sitting in the grass...oh he was sooo adorable...could have held him in the palm of our hand. He just laid there as we watched him. We were worried something was wrong with him...but all of sudden he hopped away under the pine tree... he had the teeniest little legs! I have a wild bunny that frequents our back yard and he'll even eat a carrot out of my hand sometimes.

Do you have a Rita's Ice near you? For the month of July they are sponsoring Alex's Lemonade! We have been living on them this whole month! : )

I hope you all have a GREAT week! You all are always in my heart.

love, sylvia xoxox

 
At 20/7/06 9:40 AM, Blogger HeatherB said...

Thank you for sharing the pictures of the week! Christi looks like her beautiful, spunky self. :) Well except in the first picture that is-poor baby.

I'm praying that despite the odds this chemo will work to reduce her disease.

Thankful that you are all together in your home! Enjoy every minute as I know you will.

I love you all dearly. Wishing, hoping and praying with all my heart that Christi continues to feel well.

Lots of love and prayers,
Heather

 
At 20/7/06 4:15 PM, Blogger nikki the red said...

I'm so glad Christi's still feeling very well! God is hearing our prayers!

The site is coming along great!
http://bloggingforchristi.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home