Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Promised Pictures

Christi mixes the paints and applies the mix to Shayla's hands for her "Modern Art" (acrylics on canvas) she created for me.

Nearly Complete!





Whew! A really tough day here! Christi took all of those nasty chemo pills, but didn't feel well. I had just made our bed so she decided the fresh sheets smelled so good she'd just work on her beading project there until her tummy felt better. A minute later she was running to the bathroom. I knew she lost it all. After lunch we ran to school to get a little more work done in my classroom. Upon our return she re-took all of those big pills and they stayed down. Hopefully, her second pill set tonight will stay down. Unfortunately, none of the other pics are loading, but here's one! Our rally friends pictures are below!

8 Comments:

At 11/8/06 3:03 PM, Blogger Trine said...

Wow. Great art Christi!. Sorry to hear that you did feel so well today. May the next day be better.

Angela when are you going to update the pictures page on Christi Thomas? The only pictures there are from 2006 is winter pictures. And now it summer and soon fall

 
At 11/8/06 3:06 PM, Blogger Jennifer Lehmann said...

Wow! I LOVE it! Christi is amazing! Think she'd paint me something I could frame for my dorm room?

Love, Jennifer

 
At 11/8/06 4:29 PM, Blogger Candy said...

Hi Thomas Team! I hope Christi's tummy troubles don't stop her from enjoying her time with the Rally Crew. They just stayed with another little friend of mine named Savannah and they sound like a great group of people. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend...I'm sending lots of hugs and prayers your way!

 
At 11/8/06 6:07 PM, Blogger thonmom06 said...

Gosh Christi, that painting is sooo beautiful. I'm thinking posters, greeting cards... What do you think???

And you are just as amazing, Christi...how DO you do it sweetie? Sending you a big hug!
love, sylvia
xoxo

 
At 12/8/06 11:45 AM, Blogger thonmom06 said...

SHAYLA!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!! I LOVE IT!!! I can see Christi and Shayla opening their own art gallery! I can't wait! I'd be honored to be invited to the grand opening! : ) I really do love the hand prints. Hands speak so much. You girls are amazing!!!! love you! xoxox

 
At 12/8/06 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that you got to host Rally while they were in your area.

 
At 12/8/06 7:38 PM, Blogger Kait said...

I know I'd love to buy one of Christi's originals! I cannot think of a better way to decorate my dorm room.

 
At 13/8/06 8:39 PM, Blogger HeatherB said...

What a beautiful painting Christi!! You're AWESOME!! I have not one creative bone in my body so I'm impressed.

Shayla- Your art is beautiful as well sweetie!

Much love to you all! Hoping that Christi felt better today!

I love you all!!

Love and prayers,
Heather

 

Post a Comment

<< Home