Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Written by Christi's Classmate & Friend

Nearly one year, to the day, before her death, Christi enjoys a wonderful field trip to Tiffin for the Heritage Days with her 4th grade class. Shayne was one of the chaperones and perhaps had more fun than the students (smile).

Good friends, good times! (Sept. 2005)

When we heard about the tragedy about our friend, Christi Thomas, that she was not well and may die we all worried, prayed and some cried. At school on picture day, we found out she flew into heaven. We all started to burst into tears and hugged each other when our teacher told us. At least Christi is in peace and not pain. Christi’s animal lover, intelligent, beautiful and many other things. We all miss and still love her because she was the amazingest thing that came into our lives, but sadly flew away to heaven. We miss you Christi, Kimberly

This little sweetie stops by my classroom a couple times of week to say hello. Even though I don't always have the time I'd like to have to talk with her, I'm always touched by her kindness. Thank you, sweet Kimmy!
Christi & Kimberly attempt to figure out a problem. Go, girls!! (Check out their faces: I think the teacher stumped them!)

2 Comments:

At 7/9/07 11:54 AM, Blogger Olivia said...

I absolutely love these pictures! Christi looks so at home in school; it's so obvious that she loved it.

The tribute her friend wrote for her is so touching and brought tears to my eyes.

Thinking of you all,
Olivia

 
At 8/9/07 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angela, I have been reading Christi's site since just before her death almost a year ago. After learning of her illness I begged God to spare her, but sadly he needed her more. I can feel your pain as you are remembering Christi. I will never forget her sweet face and thank you for reminding us of it again. I have a 10 year old at home, and Christi's journey gives me faith to be a better mother to her. You WILL see Christi again when the rapture comes. Just keep remembering that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home