Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

A Blue Rosette

Wow! Our amazing 4H Advisors work hard. I'm exhausted and have a headache - and I did nothing. Shayla had a great day, mainly being with her friend and her horse. She was quiet, but sooooooo happy, as you can see from this picture, this morning to learn that she won the blue rosette for her theatre project.
I couldn't help but reminisce as I helped set up the 4H booth, of that very same day, two years ago, as we were there with Christi in her first and last year of 4H. She also had a glorious day, enjoying her friends and her cat, Buckeye. Tomorrow will be another long day, moving Skeeter into the fair for the week, as well as getting Swiffer set up in his cage. The girls are staying home (Mia, Buttercup and Buckeye) hee hee!

7 Comments:

At 19/7/08 8:58 PM, Blogger Olivia said...

CONGRATAS, Shayla!!

You are absolutely amazing!

 
At 20/7/08 2:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Thomas Team
Yesterday morning I thought of Christi's as it was the 19th. Christi has made such an impact on me and I will never forget her.

Wonderful pictures you shared of Christi and Shayla. Congrats to Shayla - you look beautiful. I can't believe how much you have changed.

I wish you all the best. I am one of those who visit your blog everyday and I hope Angela that you will countine to update this blog for a long time.

With all my love.
Trine
caringbridge.org/visit/trineb

 
At 20/7/08 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo, Shayla! HUGE congratulations! You're a wee star! Good luck with the rest of your shows!

 
At 20/7/08 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yesterday my group had booth set up. My group is right next to Shaylas and I was looking at stuff over there and I saw she got first .Congrats!

 
At 20/7/08 11:05 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Looks like Shayla had a great day! I think she really looks like Christi in that picture!

 
At 20/7/08 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well congratulations Shayla on reciving a blue rosette ! I loved the pictures of both Christi and Shayla - It's just a shame that christi wasn't able to be there this year !

Lots and lots of love

Amber xxx

 
At 20/7/08 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go Shayla!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home