Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

China Pics

Thankfully, Shayne's friend snapped some pictures so we could see them. I guess I can now see why he said he felt like a MBA player with an MBA wallet. He was definitely tall in China and his money went very far.
Yes, this is a chicken foot. I've been having many "stomach episodes" again in recent weeks. I think the Nexium is helping, but perhaps not enough. Shayne says he would be comfortable in taking me to China, but I'm not certain I would make it in China with all of the spicy and exotic foods.

4 Comments:

At 15/7/08 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My father was fortunate enough to end his career traveling all over the world. He cherishes the memories of the people in China (he was there during the Tienamen Square uprising),
Thailand (yup, he was there for the big typhoon), South Africa, etc.
He was often offered their attempt at American food, but far preferred the native food. My kids have a collection of postcards he sent them during his travels.

Sorry to hear your stomach is acting up. STRESS

Last night I came upon some of the videos of Christi on YouTube. They seemingly just appeared when I was looking at some other material. Amazing.

 
At 15/7/08 10:48 AM, Blogger IS Teacher said...

YEEEEEEEEEEEWWW!!!

 
At 15/7/08 9:54 PM, Blogger Olivia said...

A chicken foot, eh? I can't really say it surprises me. I do, however, come from a family that fights over who gets to eat the fish head. And, at our most recent family BBQ, BBQ'd chicken hearts were served. This said, I no longer eat meat or chicken. Shayne is certainly very adventurous!

Angela, I hope your stomach pains subside with the medicine. It's very worrying.

Much love to you all,
Olivia

 
At 16/7/08 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

V interesting about your PhD - you put my three year requirement to shame!

As always, in awe of how you combine all the work with your family and professional committments.

Irene

 

Post a Comment

<< Home