Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Program Today

Today is Shayla's Christmas program for Grandparents at her school. She was so excited about singing and playing her flute in the school show for her grandma Nee Nee. It was just for grandparents so I doubt I'll have any photos. This photo was of Christi's last Christmas program, 3rd grade. She loved it!


December 2002: Age 5, Christi plays at COSI with Traci & Jenn. I was so fortunate to get to meet them for a long lunch one day last week. I LOVED how at the end of our time together they were sharing their "Christi & Shayla" memories that I really didn't know about. Those gals are the sweetest!




December 2004: The gingerbread house Christi made with Aunt Marty






Christi's talk with Santa, December 2004





Christi's' last Christmas, December 2005 - giving her little cousin a piggy back ride. I'll never forget how Will cried and cried during Christi's funeral. He was sitting behind me and I kept thinking, "Perhaps I should reach around and pull him up on my lap to comfort him or something."


4 Comments:

At 24/12/09 7:01 AM, Blogger Johnston Photography said...

Merry Christmas! Look how much Shayla has grown in one year! Amazing she is simply stunning!

 
At 24/12/09 11:45 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Merry Christmas for Thoma's family.
I am always praying for you and by Christi.
God Bless.

Luciana Moraes
São Paulo - Brasil

 
At 24/12/09 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Angela, Shayne and Shayla. And to your Christmas Angel, Christie, who I know is rejoicing and celebrating with Jesus in Heaven. Enjoy your day and the many blessings in your lives.

 
At 24/12/09 7:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was a rough one. Miss her so much. You posted a photo of her wrapped in a package, jumping out with arms wide for a hug as a surprise for you, her mother. You said you couldn't ask for anything better. I want to give that to you again, and to all mothers whose arms are missing one of their children.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home