Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Enjoying Our Blessings

I don't know how Rock Stars party, (and most likely I don't want to know), but it can't be any better than this! Shayla and I have had a wonderful few days with mom and Joe in Florida!

On the way "home" from the airport Sunday we stopped at a mall for lunch (and to buy my suit for graduation).

Thanks to Nonee and Paw Paw for a wonderful visit!
Shay loved hanging out under the tiger.
Gotcha!
Enjoying the big turtle.
Our little ice skater enjoyed Busch Garden's amazing ice skating show.
Only one orb in all of my pictures - this one! In this picture mom and Joe are opening up their Christmas gifts from me, a cookbook for mom and a tie for Joe.
I told Shayla I received an email telling us the weather in Ohio is not very good right now. Shayla laughed and said, "It's 80 in Florida!" She's been a great kid as always. Working with me on her homework, teaching me how to play basketball and reading lots of books! We are so blessed! Now, it's time for me to get back to work while Shayla enjoys the rest of her vacation with her incredible grandparents! I hope you're well!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home