Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

OSU's Autumn Commencement


Not that anyone would really want to see me graduate, and of course I'll post pictures soon; however, if total boredom exists:

Autumn Commencement
Live Video Stream and Television Broadcast


For those family members and friends who are unable to attend the Ohio State University's Commencement, the University is pleased to offer a live video stream of the ceremony beginning at 2:00 PM on Sunday, December 13, 2009.

Click here to view the live video stream. http://www.wosu.org/osu-commencement/ or try: http://commencement.osu.edu/video.php

In addition, excerpts from the ceremony will be broadcast on WOSU-TV, Channel 34, on Monday, December 14, at 5:30 p.m.

4 Comments:

At 12/12/09 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best of luck tomorrow! I hope it is a wonderful day and a reward for all your hard work. Congratulations and I hope to see photos soon!

Irene

 
At 12/12/09 6:45 PM, Blogger HeatherB said...

I would love to see you graduate Angela! But I will be at a Baby Shower at that time. Have a wonderful day tomorrow and enjoy, enjoy,enjoy! You've earned it!!

Congratulations Dr. Thomas!!

All my love,
Heather

 
At 13/12/09 1:44 AM, Blogger Sheila Ferrell said...

I know one of the sweetest little angels that is super duper proud of her mom!! I can just hear her, "See, Mom, I knew you could do it."
Congratulations, Angela!! I know you had a little help from above when times got tough and I know she is dancing a beautiful ballet in celebration!

 
At 13/12/09 5:47 AM, Blogger Amy K said...

Congratulations on this wonderful acheivement! You certainly deserve it. So many years of diligence, hard work, and determination have paid off. I can't wait to read about your blessed day, including your tributes to precious Christi!
May God continue to richly bless you and your family....
Hugs from WI!
Amy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home