Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

We Hope You Can Join Us for a Great Cause!


Bowling for "Kids Cancer Crusade"
Saturday, February 13, 2010
12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Plaza Lanes
2641 E. State Street
Fremont, Ohio


$45 per lane per hour (6 people to lane)

Please reserve your lane before the event by contacting Sarah at (567)201-3239 or sarahpietrykowski@yahoo.com. Checks can be made to Kids Cancer Crusade and mailed to PO Box 1045 Fremont, OH 43420.

We hope to see you there! Join us if you can!

Kids Cancer Crusade is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization supporting families of children with cancer.

1 Comments:

At 21/1/10 11:34 AM, Anonymous Joyce said...

I'm not sure if you're done taking down all the wallpaper, but if not, I HAVE A HELPFUL SECRET! My brother and I just took down all the wallpaper in our rather large kitchen in a little over an hour. The trick?

http://images.orgill.com/200x200/6530364.jpg It is a piranha wallpaper remover thing. You rub it on the walls, then spray, leave it for five minutes, and stuff literally comes off from top to bottom. I was skeptical and just used the spray for a bit, but this little guy does make a HUMONGOUS difference (we used it with their brand spray).

Also, just to say...I'm heading right into a rather difficult graduate school program next year. At times I think "Can I really do it? Three more year?!" But then I laugh and think "of course I can!" because I think of you, and how hard you worked with all that you went through. You're a great inspiration too!

Cheers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home