Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Monday, December 26, 2011

Our Savior is Born!

I've now had the time to clean up and to go through our Christmas pictures.

"Today in the town of David
a Savior has been born to you:
he is Christ the Lord."

~ Luke 2:11



I was so touched to look at all of our family pictures and see this one because of the two orbs - one large and one small. It's lovely to think of Christi and my dad, especially on Christmas morning!


Pic: Before mass on Christmas Eve. Our wonderful priest made my day when he told me he shared my message in my Christmas card with others. It basically said to enjoy the day and not clean up all of that wrapping paper; it's a great mess! (Of course, I could not listen to my own words as my sweet mother-in-law told me as I was hustling to clean up the living room quickly because the mess was driving me crazy!)

How fantastic to also have a beautiful grandma join us for Christmas!

My two awesome sweeties on Christmas morning!

4 Comments:

At 27/12/11 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angela - there is also an orb on the top picture on the right top hand corner of the chair! Merry christmas guys! z

 
At 29/12/11 3:31 AM, Blogger Sammie Ryan said...

Merry Christmas to the wonderful Angela, Shayne and Shayla.

I love the pictures with the orbs in it.

I wish you all peace and love and a very healthy and happy New Year.

Love Sam (Ireland) xxx

 
At 31/12/11 9:27 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Did you notice that you can see the reflections of the orbs in the tv?

 
At 4/1/12 2:36 AM, Blogger Holly said...

Merry Christmas Angela Shayne and Shayla Hope it was a good one

 

Post a Comment

<< Home