Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Sunday, December 02, 2012

Hope Jackson / Hope Williams - caught!


What great news I have to share!  I'm sure I will share more later, but for right now - this will have to be enough.

The situation with Hope Williams / Hope Jackson, the woman from Montana stealing Christi's pictures off of this blog and pretending to be me scamming famous people and sweet Christians saying she had a dying child continued.  We'd get calls with updates from the law officers here and there.  Well, last week authorities in two different states called me to tell me Hope was located and nabbed and she is still sitting in jail in Wyoming charged with a felony.

I can't help but think my dad was riding in the police car and Christi was smiling and giggling all the way flying on top of the car bringing her to jail.  I hope you and yours have a great week!  God is good!

8 Comments:

At 2/12/12 10:11 PM, Anonymous Christy Newman said...

What great news!! I'm sure that is a huge relief for you!

 
At 3/12/12 5:45 AM, Blogger Amy K said...

Thank goodness!

Blessings...

 
At 10/12/12 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful news! Glad they finally caught the pshcho!

 
At 11/12/12 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yip! Yip! She's one sick lady! Hope Hope is prosecuted to the full extent of the law!!!

 
At 12/12/12 6:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God Bless your family. You are always in my thoughts and Christi's love, goodness, compassion, and especially her thirst for knowledge, continue to light the way for my footsteps in this life. May the dear good folk who tried to help this woman and her fictional child, get some justice, and may they not lose their charitable hearts to this one act of hideous betrayal.

sincerely,
Kalyani Pandya

 
At 13/12/12 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't checked in for a while. I'm so happy to read this! Can't wait to hear all the details!

 
At 18/12/12 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just in case you don't know already, Hope is out. Thanksfully her son and daughter went to Alaska to live with their grandparents so she cant warp them anymore. You know it will only be a matter of t ime until she starts up her lies and theft again with your precious little girl.

 
At 6/7/14 4:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be careful of her you can't trust her. She will lie and cause trouble again. I know she is in Wyoming and did she go to prison or is she free now. It's 2014 now. She got caught and isn't sorry at all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home