Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Fallen Hero - Nick Snow, Forever 16

In the world of neuroblastoma, long term relapsed/refractory fighters don't typically ever achieve remission for any length of time. I remember exactly where I was the day back in December of 2002, when I learned that after 84 months (7 years) of continuous treatments, Nick Snow beat neuroblastoma and actually stayed NED! And never will I forget exactly where I was the day, when I thought he was doing well, I learned he departed this life. A body can only take so much. Rest in peace, Nick, a pleasure to have met and forever a hero of the Thomas team for blazing a trail, giving us hope and teaching true lessons about life long the way. We are heartbroken. http://www.caringbridge.org/ca/nicksnow/

2 Comments:

At 3/4/06 6:04 PM, Blogger HeatherB said...

So sorry my friends for the loss of your hero and friend Nick Snow. I'd checked in on his website several times after you posted his essay at Christmas time.

What a brave young man! I will add his family to my prayers.

Sorry that "our" own hero Christi is feeling so poorly. Poor baby. I hope she improves soon.

I love you all dearly!!

Lots of Love tons of prayers,

Heather

 
At 3/4/06 7:13 PM, Blogger HeatherB said...

I'm so, so sorry my friends to hear of the passing of your hero Nick. How horribly sad. I had checked his website a few times after your posted his amazing essay this winter. What an amazing young man. I shall add his family to my prayers.

Sorry that "our" own hero Christi isn't feeling well. Poor baby!
I pray she will be soon back to her usual laughing, joking self.

I love you all dearly!

Love and prayers,
Heather

 

Post a Comment

<< Home