Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Picture Parade

With Aunt Marty's German Shepherd puppies
Thanks, Shayla (Mom & Dad love your masterpiece too!)
Thanks, Christi! (Mom loves her new living room!)
Ready for the Wall
Enjoying Eliana's visit
Final Morning of Summer Vacation (Snuggling with Buttercup)
Shayla with Ryder (Eric & Alicia's dog)
With Allie (Eric & Alicia's dog)

I walked into my classroom and found a sweet message Christi left me!

Oh, wow! The "Blogger" is finally allowing us to upload pictures. Sorry! The "Kodak Mom" in me cannot help it. Here goes!

2 Comments:

At 22/8/06 6:36 AM, Blogger Brigid and Celie said...

HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! We hope you have lots of fun and get really cool teachers! We start next Tuesday. I hope our teachers are as nice as your mom! She must be an awesome teacher!

XOXOXO
Brigid and Celie

 
At 22/8/06 4:39 PM, Blogger thonmom06 said...

Thank YOU God for Kodak moments that can be shared! Thank YOU, Angela for sharing!

Okay girls, you know I have to comment on every one....ready?? (are you tired of hearing from me??!!! ~ smile) Aunt Marty's puppies.....how darling are they??!!! I want one!!! Am I counting eight of them total? They look so fuzzy! Don't you just wish they could stay like that forever?!

Shayla, your painting looks so beautiful on the wall! And Christi, your painting also! Beautiful choice in frames. You know the pictures that I sent you of Meghan's paintings...well you are now motivating me to get them to the framer!! : )

Aren't we so blessed to have friends?... I'm glad you had a nice time with Eliana!

Buttercup looks so content snuggling!...how are Buttercup and Buckeye getting along these days? Eric and Alicia's dogs are so cute...Ryder looks like he's smiling, and Allie looks like she's lauging, don't you think? : ) My sister's dog Lucy could be their sibling! Do you know that Lucy will retrieve a tissue from the tissue box for you if you sneeze?! And when Mary Beth's cell phone rings she gets it out of her purse!

And last but not least....your note to mom on her board! Now that one really tugged at my heartstrings! Thank you God for cameras, because if it weren't for that I know Angela wouldn't be able to erase that one!
My friend Nina taught me that... I'm a pack rat...to the max.... I finally threw away ALL of the nursery school papers when we moved...but not without taking pictures of them first! : )

Okay...I'm finished commenting! : )Hope you had a GREAT day!!!
love, sylvia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home