Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Snow Days

The nasty winter storm leaves many still digging out. School was cancelled today for the third day in a row. Shayla isn't concerned that we have to make these days up later. As you can see, she's a winter kind of gal. We were so blessed to have Shayne at home yesterday. Shayne & Shayla played outside for hours yesterday.



7 Comments:

At 15/2/07 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every time I read a Shayla story I think that her and my daughter are clones. They'd get along famously.

 
At 15/2/07 10:24 AM, Blogger Michele said...

Looks like she had fun..
My 3 boys(15,13,9)are hoping for no school too. But in South Dakota we don't have that much snow.
They don't understand that if you don't have school because of the snow you have to go to school longer and give up part of your summer too.
Then they crab because they are still in school and other kids are not.

 
At 15/2/07 11:03 AM, Blogger Jennifer (Kids Cancer Crusade) said...

Wow those tunnels are neat! They had to have taken awhile. Fun stuff! Have a great snow day #3! I was back to class at 8:30 this morning...ick.

 
At 15/2/07 3:38 PM, Blogger Frapper said...

Wow! You did get a lot of snow! I thought we had a lot here but I'm not sure that we could build a tunnel through it. I'm glad that you don't have school as I'm sure it'd be very difficult trying to navigate the streets and such. I hope you have a snowblower!

 
At 15/2/07 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the igloo type snow fort that you guys made!!! We should have had a snow day here in NY but instead we nearly broke some bones making it into school today.

 
At 15/2/07 11:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What great tunnels...brings back memories of '78!

My children were sharing their fun experiences in the snow at school today. It is so great to hear that kids are actually playing in the drifts.

Angela, you sound a bit more chipper each time you post.

 
At 16/2/07 8:52 AM, Blogger HeatherB said...

Ahh great snow tunnels Shayla. I think I need some lessons on how to build those!

I'm glad you enjoyed your snow days so much!

Angela- I hope you stayed warm in the house while the snow tunnels were being built!

I love you all!

Lots of love and prayers for always,
Heather

 

Post a Comment

<< Home