Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Thanks, Webby!

Thanks, Eric & Alicia! After spending a fabulous weekend with you, we safely arrived home and we will look forward to our next visit together.
They even fixed Shayla's new little bike up so she could do "spinavals" with daddy & Eric in their workout room. She worked out with them and tried her best to keep up; it was precious! After Shayne "scolded" Eric for buying Shayla such an incredible TREK bicycle, Eric responded, "I just wish I could have bought two." We certainly missed Christi on this trip. Seemed like it was yesterday when both of the girls played in that big bathtub! This time, Shayla had a doggie to splash with!
Bath Time!

3 Comments:

At 26/2/07 5:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love the picture of Shayla and the pooch- it would be lovely to see Christi splashing besides her. How my heart aches for all of you.

Shayla looks like she was working hard training...GO SHAYLA GO!!!

Hope you guys are snow-free! I have my first snow day of the year today!!!

 
At 26/2/07 10:45 AM, Blogger HeatherB said...

Adorable pictures! Shayla looks great up there on the "trainer" with Eric and Shayne- GOO Shayla!

Doggie with Shayla is so cute!

I think of you always! Missing Christi for and with you!

I love you!

Lots of love and prayers,
Heather

 
At 26/2/07 11:59 PM, Blogger Frapper said...

I'm glad that Shayla's enjoying her new bike! It sounds as though she's having a great Birthday month--I hope it lasts all year long for her. Shayla reminds me so much of my niece when she was her age. The picture of her taking a bubblebath with the dog in attendance is just priceless!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home