Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Heaven's Newest Angel - Nathan G.

I found myself missing my dad so many times today, on the 11th anniversary of his death. Earlier this afternoon, I received an email post from Nathan's mom containing information that he had died. I could only cry to my dad and ask him to please be there for Nathan and to make certain he is finally out of pain and now ok. He suffered such a horrible death from this blasted beast. Our hearts are breaking for his parents, and most of his sister - Julia, who just lost her best friend. If you'd like to leave Nathan's family with a message of sympathy, you can do so through his caringbridge site by clicking "view and sign guestbook". While I never met Nathan or his mom, we emailed many times and I really felt like I knew them all. What a sweet, sweet family!

6 Comments:

At 29/7/07 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is nathan's caringbridge page--or post a link please

 
At 30/7/07 8:52 AM, Blogger Susan said...

Thank you Angela - it brings me comfort to think your Dad might go seek out Nathan. His grandpas are still here on earth.

We did meet briefly - I knew who you were from seeing Christi's site - but I don't think we introduced ourselves. We sat behind you at the conference in 2004 and exchanged a comment or two.

Thank you for sharing your life AFTER Christi's time on earth - it is comforting to see that life goes on.

 
At 30/7/07 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is Nathan's Caringbridge page?

 
At 30/7/07 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had been following Nathan's page for many months now and it's just not fair how this beast keeps taking precious children's lives. I was heartbroken yesterday when I saw the news on Nathan's site. It was also hard looking at the pictures of his final days on his site, no child should ever have to go through what these amazing angels have had to face. You will be forever loved and missed here on earth, Nathan!

 
At 31/7/07 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nathan's caringbridge website is:

caringbridge.org/co/nathanmichael. :-(

 
At 31/7/07 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nathan's caringbridge website is:

caringbridge.org/co/nathanmichael

 

Post a Comment

<< Home