Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Blue & Sparkly

Wow! God's people are amazing! Thanks to incredible "Bloggers" I think we've got "Blue & Sparkly" taken care of for Santa's treat for Shayla!! (I've been quite busy since I posted my dilemma so I've yet to respond to the emails I read, but I will tomorrow - thank you for your sweet offer of help!)

I stopped out at the cemetery on my way to a teachers' meeting tonight in Findlay. While I sobbed out at Seneca Memory Gardens, I was soon laughing hysterically with some great friends I do not get to spend enough quality time with! It's amazing the range of emotions one can experience in one day.

I've not wanted to bother Lori, but word has it she was feeling better today than she has in months. I praise God for his wonderous blessings and pray for her continued strength and for wisdom for her doctors.

(PICTURE: Christi & Shayla playing at a McDonald's Play Place in Kentucky while visiting Grandpa, October 2004)

3 Comments:

At 29/11/07 10:04 PM, Blogger Olivia said...

WOW. I am so glad to hear this wonderful news, Angela. I hope Lori continues to feel better and gain strength over the coming days.

I am also thrilled to hear that Shayla's request has been answered and so quickly- -amazing!

As always, you're all in my thoughts and prayers. I can't tell you how many times I have shared Christi's story over the last few weeks. She continues to inspire many-- as do all of you.

Much love & hugs,
Olivia

 
At 29/11/07 10:55 PM, Blogger HeatherB said...

What a great picture of your two cuties at McDonald's playland!

Glad to hear that Blue and Sparkly has been taken care of.

Most especially glad to hear that Lori is feeling better- praying that it continues.

Much love to you and yours,
Heather

 
At 29/11/07 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been following your journey for a long, long time. At the end of September you mentioned some unfortunate things that happened that week. I've wondered so many times if I missed whatever it was. Maybe you could it explain it. My thoughts are with you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home