Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Election Day


As I took off to vote before school on Tuesday morning, I could only remember when the girls got to "vote" in the Kids Election back in 2005. I'm so grateful I have thousands of pictures of Christi! They help me remember things I would most likely have forgotten without the visual cues. Here's my advice for the day: get out your camera and take pictures of your loved ones, especially of your sweeties doing the common, normal, every day things - like eating breakfast, and getting ready for bed. Those are the photos I did not take, and wish I would have.

2 Comments:

At 8/11/07 8:46 AM, Blogger HeatherB said...

What great pictures of your sweethearts voting with their Awesome Daddy.

Thank you for sharing them with us, and for your great advice- I'll be sure to pull out my camera.

With all my love and prayers,
Heather

 
At 8/11/07 1:53 PM, Blogger Robin said...

It's great to see all these photos. I look forward to seeing them. Christi is always close in thought, even for those of us who never had the priviledge to meet her in person. Every time my daughter who is in junior kindergarten brings home a book, I think of Christi and her love of books.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home