Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sisters Heart to Heart

(PICTURE: Christi 3, Shayla 2 CEDAR POINT)

From the time that we were little,
I knew you’d always be
Not just a loving sister
But a caring friend to me.

A shoulder I could cry on,
A helping hand in times of need,
A cheerleader to lift me up,
My angel in both word and deed.

We told each other secrets;
We giggled and we cried.
We shared our joys and sorrows--
We were always side by side.

We have a very special bond;
I knew it from the start.
You’ll have my love forever--
We’re sisters, heart to heart.

-By Joanna Fuchs

3 Comments:

At 29/4/08 8:09 AM, Blogger Kimberly said...

Very sweet! Thanks for sharing as always!
- Kimberly

 
At 2/5/08 12:55 PM, Blogger Rebekah said...

Thinking of you all today!

Rebekah and Jaden

Prior Lake, MN

 
At 6/5/08 10:10 AM, Blogger Olivia said...

Angela, I completely agree- my school pictures were never that fancy!

That picture of Christi is sooo cute! What a gem.

I can't imagine how difficult these days are for you.

Sending many hugs,
Olivia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home