Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Back in the Saddle

After much thought and deliberation, (and consultation with her riding instructor) Shayla has decided to lease Skeeter again for her horse this year. Even though she's been cantoring throughout the year with her weekly lessons on different horses, it was decided she'll again enter just "walk / trot" classes; therefore, Skeeter (who doesn't like to go lope or cantor) is a great choice for her. He's such a good horse!

These are the two outfits she'll be wearing for her Western and English classes this summer. We bought them at the "garage sale" last week in Findlay. And I think we may be renting a camper this year so we can enjoy a full fair experience (cough, cough). Oh, I can't wait! (smile) Seroiusly, even though this horse stuff is not my cup of tea, I know how blessed I am and I love it! I'm also glad she has many interets. It keeps life interesting and she continues to always be delightful.

3 Comments:

At 2/3/09 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful outfits Shayla! Angela, your daughters are beautiful -- inside and out. You are very blessed indeed. Oh, and by the way, I'm with you on the camper/horse stuff...any chance you could rent a hotel nearby instead? LOL!!! Just kidding :)

 
At 3/3/09 11:38 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

She looks beautiful in her English riding outfit. What a doll!

Thanks for sharing. It makes me want to take riding lessons just so I can dress up like that, haha.

 
At 5/3/09 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at little Buttercup. She's such a sweet little cat. I love the tile Christi made of the nursing cat for CHOP. That girl is just pure goodness. I miss her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home