Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sunday Afternoon's Dance Recital

Yes, I "SHOULD" be working on my dissertation, but I needed a break - so I'm looking at pictures of Shayla. I made great progress again today, but I am overwhelmed right now! So far this week, Shayla is having a good time at Ritz Theatre Camp.

Christi & Traci chat after the recital (2006, CT age 9)
Shayla and Traci chat after the recital (2009, Shay age 10)
Shayla will miss her dance friends terribly this summer. She's ready for her dance classes to start back up now. Crazy!
Traci with "her gals"!
With sweet Nee Nee
With Grandma Donna
With Asst. Dance Teacher, Brooklyn
With Ballet Teacher, Heather
With Jazz teacher, Lea
Good friends



Blogger "Donna",
please email me (zzartset@bright.net) and I'd be happy to share some Sandusky recommendations with you. I hope you have a wonderful summer vacation; I think your trip sounds awesome - you can't beat Cedar Point and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, for your kids!

2 Comments:

At 16/6/09 3:33 PM, Anonymous Amber said...

Shayla , u are simply BRILLIANT !!! well done sweetheart im sure Christi is very proud of her little sister x Angela , i was just wondering if you have any videos of Christi dancing. I was never given the opportunity to watch her dance - and I really want to as im certain she is simply amazing at it! Thanks , Amber

 
At 17/6/09 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pictures of Shayla - what a busy gal she is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home