Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

$1,000 Christi Thomas Memorial Scholarship - Fremont St. Joe Student

Congratulations to Taylor Darr! Taylor was selected as this year's recipient of the $1,000 Christi Thomas Memorial Fremont St. Joe Scholarship. I feel terrible about not being able to call and tell Taylor myself. My only hope is that she will by chance read this blog and find out. My computer problems are far from over and therefore I'm not able to access her application to find her phone numbers. (I'm putting in yet another call today and hopefully I will be back up and running again soon. What's bothering me the most is not being able to look back at pictures of Christi. I know the files are not "lost" and I praise the Lord for that! I'm just not able to get them installed back in my computer as of yet.)

Taylor - This morning I mailed BGSU a check for $1,000 in your name. Congratulations and please stop by my office sometime to say hello or to let me treat you to lunch. It would be my pleasure! Best Wishes and Gooooooooooooooo, Falcons!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home