Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Testing 1, 2, 3; Testing 1, 2, 3! Praise God!

Whew! After sweating out my "computer disaster" for months, it's all back now! I praise the Lord I did not lose a single thing on my home computer and I thank BGSU and my on-line backup storage system for all working so well to help me get it back. I was most worried about losing my old pictures, but as you can see from these I've never shared before - they're back and I'm floating! Now I have absolutely no excuse for not getting Christi's cemetery plaque ordered! (Other than I don't want to of course, hee hee! I will! I will!)

Christi, July 2003, age 6, Swimming with the Dolphins in Hawaii on the way back from her Make a Wish trip to Japan.
Christi in Hawaii.

Same Trip: Shayla, age 4, in Hawaii before taking the helicopter ride over a volcano. Sadly, Shayla doesn't remember much of anything about the Make a Wish or Hawaii trip because she was so little. (I guess we'll have to go back - haa ha!)

4 Comments:

At 24/7/10 11:25 AM, Blogger Cassandra said...

So glad you got your computer fixed and were able to recover some precious pics of your family.

Do you have an external hard drive to use as a back-up for your computer?

 
At 25/7/10 2:06 AM, Anonymous Sean said...

I am SO happy for you that the old photos weren't lost! I always worry about losing photos (I swear I back them up in about 4 different places), I couldn't imagine how I'd feel if that were to happen.

I hope you're having a great summer!!

 
At 26/7/10 1:20 PM, Blogger Sammie Ryan said...

I have been reading my way through Christi's blogs but i've never left a comment.I think your daughter was an amazing little girl just so wonderful.. i really admire her courage. She was just one of a kind. You are a fantastic family. I wish you all the best of luck in life and i know your darling little angel is very happy and dancing like the star she is in heaven.With my deepest love and best wishes to your family always.x

 
At 26/7/10 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Team Thomas,
I have read your blog and it is inspirational. I'm so sorry to the loss of your precious Christi. I have a photo I would like to email you regarding a cemetery plaque, if you are interested. I saw the photo on another childs blog and it is really "beautiful" if that word can apply to such an object. Let me know, I'm at gvotteson@hotmail.com. Vicki

 

Post a Comment

<< Home