Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Thanks, mom for sending me these awesome pics of Shayla at her band concert last night. When I talked with her on the phone today she said it went well and she had so much fun with her friends.

I had another AMAZING and educational day here in NYC! We visited an awesome public school in Chinatown (Thanks, Olivia!), and had Chinese food for lunch (Vietnamese yesterday).

It wasn't ALL work and no play. Despite the sprinkles and showers we had a little fun in Central Park. (Photo for Shayla - at one of her favorite spots in the park - with Balto. I treasure the times we took the girls there and they played on the statue! I felt like Christi was with us in the park today; crazy I know, but it really was like I felt her spirit there.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home