Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Monday, January 02, 2012

Meeting Angels on Earth

Shayla and I spent a few days at my sister's last week. She loved being with her cousins and I was blessed to enjoy "Girls' Night" with my sister's friends. They did so much to help and support my sister, Christi, and all of us during Christi's journey. I felt very guilty knowing how much they'd done and I had never even met them - until last week. It was emotional for me at times. This sweet women painted a gorgeous mural at Christi's school (Bridges) after her death. It's the one place Shayne and I have not yet mustered up the courage to visit, but we want to do so this year. God's people are good!

2 Comments:

At 2/1/12 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year wonderful Thomas Team! Hope you had a brilliant christmas - and hope that 2012 is a fantastic year for all of you xxx

 
At 20/1/12 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Thomas Family,

Happy New Year and Best wishes for a FABULOUS new year!. You dont know me but I became aquainted with your blog through a family friend whos son was batteling a brain tumour. Anyhow, I became captivated by your writing and your inspiration. Even though Time has gone by I still check in from time to time to see how you guys are doing. I just want you to know that you are not the only ones thinking of Christi, some of us "strangers" think of her too. I hope it helps even a tiny bit knowing that she is thought of often by so many more than you can even know. Anyhow I just wanted to say hello and send lots of warm wishes your way for the new year.
Lots of Love, peace and happiness,
Beca

 

Post a Comment

<< Home