Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Friday, February 08, 2013

From Shayla

From Shayla:  As you may know, I have a birthday coming up next week. If you were planning to get me a gift, may I please share a suggestion? Please consider making a donation to Kids Cancer Crusade instead of buying me a present. I have been incredibly blessed and do not need or want anything; however, there are children fighting for their lives who could use a special treat. 

Kids Cancer Crusade is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization started in honor of my sister, Christi, a childhood cancer victim. KCC is a 100% volunteer organization and they work to support families of children with cancer. With any money I may receive for KCC, they will assign me a child (hopefully more) to buy items for and then I will mail the gift box(s) to the child(ren). I remember Christi receiving gifts and surprises throughout her four-year battle and I know it always made her day. I want other children and their families to receive the same joy and help.


If you want to help, you can either get your money to me (and I will get it to KCC) or you can send it directly to them at: PO Box 1045, Fremont, OH 43420.  Please put a little note inside with my name on it.


Thanks for your consideration! For more information visit kidscancercrusade.org or the gift program page at:http://kidscancercrusade.wordpress.com/care-packages/or on facebook at:https://www.facebook.com/KidsCancerCrusade


You can email them directly at: info@kidscancercrusade.org


Thanks for your consideration!  Shayla

2 Comments:

At 8/2/13 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an AWESOME child. You are very lucky to have such an amazing daughter!!!!

 
At 9/2/13 6:45 AM, Blogger Holly said...

Message for shayla

I am in australia. do you have paypal so i can make a donation. I cant think of any other way to do it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home