Support For Christi Thomas

This blog is to help offer support to the Thomas Family and their daughter, Christi, in her battle against cancer. Please visit Christi's website at www.ChristiThomas.com to learn more. There, you'll find journals, photos and a lots of other information about this amazing child and her family.

A Note About Comments: When you post a Comment, please note that it will appear online after it is approved.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I'm just waiting until 9:00 PM when my cell phone is free and I can dial Philadelphia. With all that has happened in recent days (beginning with her admit while at the very same time learning the shocking news that our inspiration- the "John Wayne of Neuroblastoma" Nick Snow died) I'm really struggling here so far away from Christi.

(Picture on left "Sweet Little Cam") Tonight, I'm also praying for comfort for two fellow Neuroblastoma parents as they said goodbye to their son's body today. Like Christi, Cam was also diagnosed in 2002 and also treated at MSKCC and at CHOP. Sound familiar?? This disease is too evil! http://www.caringbridge.org/fl/camspage/index.htm

Shayne always provides me with comfort even when he's bombarded with tremendous stress himself. I thank the good Lord as it's now finally 9:00 and time to call that wonderful man! Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home